ABOUT STORMSURE FLEXIBLE REPAIR ADHESIVE 15G
Wave 15g Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is a very strong general purpose adhesive and surface sealant that can bond to virtually any surface, including neoprene, rubber, leather, PVC, polyurethane, breathable and coated fabrics, wood, metal and more.
Stormsure flexible repair adhesive is ideal for repairing leaks and splits inflatable items, cracks in rubber wellington boots, hiking boots, loose soles, leaks in waders, rips in wetsuits and many other items too.
- Highly flexible and stretchy after cured
- Remains strong
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use and in marine environments
- Fills gaps well
- Can be painted on top of a surface to make it waterproof, airtight or abrasion resistant
- Use to cover holes without a patch
- Essential part of a repair kit for paddle board enthusiasts and kayakers
- Comes with disposable gloves.
- Use the adhesive at room temperature
- Clean the damaged area to remove dirt and grease
- Apply a generous amount of adhesive with at least a 5mm extra around the damaged area
- Leave horizontal and allow to cure for 10-12 hours
- Store partly-used tubes in a freezer
- Warm up to room temperature before use